Pure Linen Shawls with Smaller Neck-Sized Linen Scarves (choose your colours :-) The Smaller Scarves look so nice tied around the Shawls, like a present that doesn't need wrapping!
The very day that the new linen came in back in November, 2017, my niece Jocelyn was visiting (her first trip to Toronto by herself on the train!). Jocelyn had her camera with her, and we took the panels out for a spin in the neighbourhood, on a mission to capture the way the light shimmers on the new shades of linen!
That lovely picture-taking time with Jocelyn, (I got to frolic - you'll see in the photo of the pure white) with the big panels of linen wrapped around me, caused the realization of just how glorious the new linen would be made into great big shawls.
These Linen Shawls have been, dare I say, wildly ;-) popular since we introduced them in December, 2017. People have emailed me to say how they even act as a towel at the beach, oh I cannot wait to try that!!!
The sixteen linen colours are all the same in texture and weight: 190gsm. This is slightly heavier than 2016's gemstone colours, they were 170gsm.
- THE FABRIC 100% Linen: machine wash cold, hang to dry (the linen dries soooo fast!)
- THE VERSATILITY Can be wrapped around a person's body in SO many ways!!
- SMALLER SCARF COMES ALONG TOO The way the shawl looks folded with the smaller scarf wrapped around it makes for a truly elegant and beautiful present-ation ;) After you click on the colour swatch to select the colour of your shawl, you will choose the colour of the smaller scarf from the drop-down menu.
- MEASUREMENTS The Shawl: The width is 25" or 64cm, the Length is 8' or 2.44m!! The Scarf: The width is 5.5" or 14cm, the Length is 51" or 1.3m.
- THE HIGH-QUALITY CONSTRUCTION Made in a relaxed, benevolent, non-factory environment in Canada by Dear Lil' Devas ~ Yoga Clothing and Accessories Infused with Good Vibes!
You may also enjoy:
Early in 2014 (this is Rosie, designer for Dear Lil' Devas speaking), I was contacted by our dear, dear old friends and customers who I'll call R. & R. (coincidentally very apt lol)....
What is a Core Warmer? Traditionally known as "Haramaki" in Japanese culture. Hara meaning "abdomen" (the center of the soul) and maki meaning "to wrap up". It seems that this "keeping your kidneys...
Dear Lil' Devas 100% Linen Shrug. This elegant accessory could also be called a cape, or a capelet, poncho, closed shawl. The very day that the new linen came in back in November, 2017, my...