Dear Lil' Devas 100% Linen Shrug. This elegant accessory could also be called a cape, or a capelet, poncho, closed shawl.
The very day that the new linen came in back in November, 2017, my niece Jocelyn was visiting (her first trip to Toronto by herself on the train!). Jocelyn had her camera with her, and we took the panels out for a spin in the neighbourhood, on a mission to capture the way the light shimmers on the new shades of linen!
The sixteen linen colours are all the same in texture and weight: 190gsm. This is slightly heavier than 2016's gemstone colours, they were 170gsm.
- THE FABRIC 100% Linen: machine wash cold, hang to dry (the linen dries soooo fast!)
- THE DESIGN The diagram on the back of the hangtag (see the images) shows three different ways that Pure Linen Shrugs can be worn - we're pretty sure that there are other ways at well :-)
- THE HANGTAG This is kind of funny, I have (Rosie here), never listed a hangtag, that's the piece of paper attached to the garment, as a "Feature" for one of our items. But, we were just so surprised and pleased by our friend's daughter Madison's drawings (please see the images on the hangtags to your left) that I just must mention it here!
- THE HIGH-QUALITY CONSTRUCTION Made in a relaxed, benevolent, non-factory environment in Canada by Dear Lil' Devas ~ Yoga Clothing and Accessories Infused with Good Vibes!
- Up to Size 18 (44" or 112cm bust)
You may also enjoy:
60% Cotton | 40% Linen Damask Recommended Usage: instead of toilet paper for #1 Efficiency: one single cloth is as soft and absorbent as a whole handful of toilet paper Measure: 6"x 8"...
Rosie here, introducing Dear Lil' Devas new Damask Bath Sheets. 60% Cotton | 40% Linen An optimal blend of these beautiful fibres. Light Weight: are the best towels ever to take traveling as...
Rosie here, introducing Dear Lil' Devas latest Tea-Towels/Large Hand Towels! 60% Cotton | 40% Linen An optimal blend of these beautiful fibres. Light Weight: a lot lighter than conventional cotton terry-cloth towels. I love to...