Dear Lil' Devas 100% Linen Shrug. This elegant accessory could also be called a cape, or a capelet, poncho, closed shawl.
The very day that the new linen came in back in November, 2017, my niece Jocelyn was visiting (her first trip to Toronto by herself on the train!). Jocelyn had her camera with her, and we took the panels out for a spin in the neighbourhood, on a mission to capture the way the light shimmers on the new shades of linen!
The sixteen linen colours are all the same in texture and weight: 190gsm. This is slightly heavier than 2016's gemstone colours, they were 170gsm.
- THE FABRIC 100% Linen: machine wash cold, hang to dry (the linen dries soooo fast!)
- THE DESIGN The diagram on the back of the hangtag (see the images) shows three different ways that Pure Linen Shrugs can be worn - we're pretty sure that there are other ways at well :-)
- THE HANGTAG This is kind of funny, I have (Rosie here), never listed a hangtag, that's the piece of paper attached to the garment, as a "Feature" for one of our items. But, we were just so surprised and pleased by our friend's daughter Madison's drawings (please see the images on the hangtags to your left) that I just must mention it here!
- THE HIGH-QUALITY CONSTRUCTION Made in a relaxed, benevolent, non-factory environment in Canada by Dear Lil' Devas ~ Yoga Clothing and Accessories Infused with Good Vibes!
- Up to Size 18 (44" or 112cm bust)
You may also enjoy:
Early in 2014 (this is Rosie, designer for Dear Lil' Devas speaking), I was contacted by our dear, dear old friends and customers who I'll call R. & R. (coincidentally very apt lol)....
What is more airy, comfortable and elegant than a long skirt on a hot summer's day? We've been savouring this design for some years now, the cut and length inspired by Indian "Petticoats",...
Oh this skirt!! What a wonderful time we've had designing it. We're in beautiful, vibrant-colour heaven!! Wearing this skirt in the heat is pure BLISS; the way it hangs, the understated feminimity of...