Dear Lil' Devas 100% Linen Shrug. This elegant accessory could also be called a cape, or a capelet, poncho, closed shawl.
December 2017 - SEVEN NEW Linen Colours as well as Black and White!!
The very day that the new linen came in, my niece Jocelyn was visiting (her first trip to Toronto by herself on the train!). Jocelyn had her camera with her, and we took the panels out for a spin in the neighbourhood, on a mission to capture the way the light shimmers on the new shades of linen!
The nine 2017 colours are all the same in texture and weight: 190gsm. This is slightly heavier than last year's gemstone colours, they were 170gsm.
- THE FABRIC 100% Linen: machine wash cold, hang to dry (the linen dries soooo fast!)
- THE DESIGN The diagram on the back of the hangtag (see the images) shows three different ways that Pure Linen Shrugs can be worn - we're pretty sure that there are other ways at well :-)
- THE HANGTAG This is kind of funny, I have (Rosie here), never listed a hangtag, that's the piece of paper attached to the garment, as a "Feature" for one of our items. But, we were just so surprised and pleased by our friend's daughter Madison's drawings (please see the images on the hangtags to your left) that I just must mention it here!
- THE HIGH-QUALITY CONSTRUCTION Made in a relaxed, benevolent, non-factory environment in Canada by Dear Lil' Devas ~ Yoga Clothing and Accessories Infused with Good Vibes!
- Up to Size 18 (44" or 112cm bust)
You may also enjoy:
Rosie here, reintroducing Dear Lil' Devas Eco-Dannas! Absolutely a staple accessory - we've used the these for so many purposes. Of course for the classic "tie around your head", and what better moisture-wicking fabric?...
It's the feel of the fabric that makes these t-shirts a hands-down favourite for men. In fact, once you've got one - it's quite likely that you'll keep collecting them - in every...
Features THE FABRIC Made from a beautiful (70% Viscose from Bamboo and 30% Organic Cotton) soft jersey knit fabric that has been prepared in a special environmentally-friendly way. This fabric is knit and low-impact dyed...