Overstock Clearance ;-)
The design of Dear Lil' Devas Bamboo Dresses is unique: the A-line flare begins at the chest (rather than at the waist), so that in conjunction with the incredible drape of the bamboo fabric, the dress falls beautifully.
Some people wear them the whole year round (because they are so comfortable), just by adding a layer or two. The dress can go over a bathing suit in the summer, and put your jeans or tights and a long-sleeved tee under it in the winter!
- THE FABRIC Made from a beautiful soft knit fabric that has been prepared in a special environmentally-friendly way.
- THE DESIGN The A-line flare begins at the chest (rather than at the waist), so that in conjunction with the incredible drape of the bamboo fabric, the dress falls beautifully.
- POCKETS! Here at Dear Lil' Devas we love pockets - but, not all pockets are created equally. We are all too familiar with pockets that are either not deep enough, or the opening is too big, and things fall out them. We've made sure that is not the case with our pockets!
- THE HIGH-QUALITY CONSTRUCTION Made in a relaxed, benevolent, non-factory environment in Canada by Dear Lil' Devas ~ Yoga Clothing and Accessories Infused with Good Vibes!
Dear Lil' Devas Bamboo Fabric - knit into fabric and finished locally!!
70% Viscose from Bamboo | 30% Organic Cotton
Bamboo fabric is ideal for exercise wear. However, all bamboo fabric is not created equally. After much research Dear Lil' Devas found the bamboo fabric that meets our environmental, ethical and quality expectations. And guess where we found it? -- Being finished right here under our observant noses in Southern Ontario, Canada!
Bamboo is a forestry product, so the natural eco-system stays in place. There is no need for pesticides, herbicides, tilling or replanting. Bamboo groves return a huge amount of oxygen back to the atmosphere in comparison with other types of forests.
- Eco and Worker Friendly Our bamboo is grown solely in bamboo groves that have FSC Certification, and OCIA/NOP
- International Organic Standards Certification Our knit of 70% Viscose from Bamboo yarn and 30% Organic Cotton yarn has the European Oeko-Tex 100 certification and is produced meeting ISO 14001 standards.
- Bamboo Yarn The bamboo used in Dear Lil' Devas bamboo fabric has been pulped and spun into yarn using a clean, modern viscose process. The result of this process is a high modulus yarn - could be called the "Pima Cotton" of bamboo, offering excellent luster, softness and durability.
- Fabric Finishing Process Fabric is knit and dyed in Canada.
- Low Impact Dyed Our unique single jet-dying process has been developed to have the lowest environmental impact possible. The fabric is prepared for dye using hot water and a mechanical process only (scouring). The dying is done using small quantities of environmentally friendly dyes free of heavy metals, chlorine, solvents, optical brightening chemicals, or any other toxic chemicals.
- No Antibacterial Chemical Treatment Silver Nitrate is the main ingredient of the anti-microbial treatment that is very often applied to mass-produced athletic wear and shoes. It is not applied to DLD items.
- Dear Lil' Devas Non-Factory, Local Sewing Environment Because we do not mass-produce our items, we are blessed to be able to maintain a benevolent and interactive design and sewing environment. The local women who are a part of Dear Lil' Devas are relaxed and dedicated. By using beautiful materials that we consider to be a gift from nature, putting those materials into high-quality, timeless designs, and sewing them up in an unhurried, mindful atmosphere, we've got some really good vibes going on here. We believe that those good vibes translate into the final products, and in turn are transferred to you. Namaste.
Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions about the information provided above. It has been compiled with the help of Dear Lil' Devas' suppliers, and we are happy to receive questions and comments from you.
Measurements are based on bust size.
Please note: the sizing for the bamboo dresses is generous - if you're in doubt, go for the smaller size.
You may also enjoy:
The absorbency of this beautiful linen astonished us when we tried it out in our kitchen. It is certainly easy to understand why linen was once a common kitchen textile! Sadly, linen tea-towels...
In a time when reusable handkerchiefs were used, linen was the textile of choice. This must be because of its excellent absorbency. Not too many people use handkerchiefs these days, what a pity,...
These "rollis" or "turtlenecks" are made from Dear Lil' Devas thicker knit blend of Bamboo fabric. This knit is called "interlock" and it is the same fabric that we use for our bamboo dresses, corewarmers/haramaki...