This clearance page contains a limited number of first-quality Thicker Bamboo Long Sleeved T-Shirts for Women in various colours and sizes. The choices are shown in the drop-down menu below.
These long-sleeved tees came about while considering what would be nice to wear with the Sherpa Fleece Classic Track Pants. We were planning on taking the pictures for those and realized that our light-weight long-sleeved tees might be a bit chilly if we had to go outside for pictures. So, Vijanthy made up a couple of thicker tees just for that purpose. They turned out to be so astonishingly beautiful that we just couldn't resist adding them to our line of bamboo t-shirts. Available for men too!
- THE FABRIC Made from a beautiful (70% Viscose from Bamboo and 30% Organic Cotton) soft interlock knit fabric that has been prepared in a special environmentally-friendly way. This is the same fabric that we use for our Turtlenecks, Core Warmers, Bamboo Dresses and Savasana Blankets. This fabric is knit and low-impact dyed right here in Southern Ontario.
- NO SPANDEX / LYCRA True to Dear Lil' Devas decade-old mission: "without a stitch of lycra".
- MOISTURE-WICKING This fabric has amazing moisture wicking properties - without any added chemicals.
- FABRIC FINISHING Finished without the use of chemical solvents, chlorine bleach, optical brighteners or other allergens like silver nitrate.
- THE HIGH-QUALITY CONSTRUCTION Made in a relaxed, benevolent, non-factory environment in Canada by Dear Lil' Devas ~ Yoga Clothing and Accessories Infused with Good Vibes!
Dear Lil' Devas Bamboo Fabric - knit into fabric and finished locally!!
70% Viscose from Bamboo | 30% Organic Cotton
Bamboo fabric is ideal for exercise wear. However, all bamboo fabric is not created equally. After much research Dear Lil' Devas found the bamboo fabric that meets our environmental, ethical and quality expectations. And guess where we found it? -- Being finished right here under our observant noses in Southern Ontario, Canada!
Bamboo is a forestry product, so the natural eco-system stays in place. There is no need for pesticides, herbicides, tilling or replanting. Bamboo groves return a huge amount of oxygen back to the atmosphere in comparison with other types of forests.
- Eco and Worker Friendly Our bamboo is grown solely in bamboo groves that have FSC Certification, and OCIA/NOP
- International Organic Standards Certification Our knit of 70% Viscose from Bamboo yarn and 30% Organic Cotton yarn has the European Oeko-Tex 100 certification and is produced meeting ISO 14001 standards.
- Bamboo Yarn The bamboo used in Dear Lil' Devas bamboo fabric has been pulped and spun into yarn using a clean, modern viscose process. The result of this process is a high modulus yarn - could be called the "Pima Cotton" of bamboo, offering excellent luster, softness and durability.
- Fabric Finishing Process Fabric is knit and dyed in Canada.
- Low Impact Dyed Our unique single jet-dying process has been developed to have the lowest environmental impact possible. The fabric is prepared for dye using hot water and a mechanical process only (scouring). The dying is done using small quantities of environmentally friendly dyes free of heavy metals, chlorine, solvents, optical brightening chemicals, or any other toxic chemicals.
- No Antibacterial Chemical Treatment Silver Nitrate is the main ingredient of the anti-microbial treatment that is very often applied to mass-produced athletic wear and shoes. It is not applied to DLD items.
- Dear Lil' Devas Non-Factory, Local Sewing Environment Because we do not mass-produce our items, we are blessed to be able to maintain a benevolent and interactive design and sewing environment. The local women who are a part of Dear Lil' Devas are relaxed and dedicated. By using beautiful materials that we consider to be a gift from nature, putting those materials into high-quality, timeless designs, and sewing them up in an unhurried, mindful atmosphere, we've got some really good vibes going on here. We believe that those good vibes translate into the final products, and in turn are transferred to you. Namaste.
Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions about the information provided above. It has been compiled with the help of Dear Lil' Devas' suppliers, and we are happy to receive questions and comments from you.
Standard traditional sizing: Small, Medium, Large and XL.
The fabric for these t-shirts loosens up with use. If you find that it is marginally too tight when it is brand new, that is probably perfect - because once you've worn for about 1/2 an hour it will have moulded itself perfectly to fit you. This is because unlike many t-shirts these days, our t-shirt fabric doesn't contain spandex. There is no "added stretch" component outside of the natural stretch because it is a knit fabric. We love this here at Dear Lil' Devas because we just really don't like the feeling of latex in our clothing.
Clearance: Assorted Colours and Sizes Light Weight Cotton Hot Weather Smocks: With Pockets and Optional Belt$38.00
This clearance page contains a limited number of first-quality Hot Weather Smocks in various colours and sizes. The choices are shown in the drop-down menu below. A Companion for the Original Light Weight Cotton Dream Pants...
Clearance: ANANDA BLUE Original Light Weight Cotton Dream Pants: Loose-Fitting Yoga Pants for Women$35.00
This clearance page contains a limited number of first-quality Original Dream Pants in the colour Ananda Blue. Better than bare in the heat! Loose fitting, comfortable and beautifully colourful. Lightweight 100% Indian Cotton,...
This clearance page contains a limited number of first-quality Original Yoga Bloomers in the colour Ananda Blue. (sorry, we don't have a picture of the ananda yoga bloomers) - to get an idea of...
This clearance page contains a limited number of first-quality Thicker Bamboo Short Sleeved T-Shirts for Women in various colours and sizes. The choices are shown in the drop-down menu below. Due to requests from our...