First-Round Slip Samples for Clearance
We're calling these "First-Round" because we thought we had finalized the pattern and went ahead with samples, only to change a couple of things and we now have these "first round" sample slips extra. These slips on clearance vary from our new "regular" slips in two ways:
They do not have two lines of decorative stitching at the top, only one.
There is no elastic drawstring, just an encased stretch waistband.
Please see the first picture for a visual :-)
The First-Round Slips on Clearance provide:
1) An additional layer over your Original Dream Pants (or any pants).
2) Simply an extremely light-weight slip/skirt all by itself. I, (Rosie here) wear a pair of our knicker-slips under because just one slip is see-though, but I don't mind that when I have my knicker-slip underneath. You'll see me below in the pictures - I'm the one with the red top on walking down the stairs, opes and with my bike of course :-)
3) Two slips together = a beautiful skirt! and two different colours makes it totally fun!!
Please scroll through the pictures by clicking on the big picture window at the top. We have added explanations of how the slip is being worn below each picture.
- THE FABRIC Better than bare! Dear Lil' Devas' 100% Indian Cotton is so lightweight that you will feel like you are not wearing anything at all! This beautiful cotton gets softer and softer with use and washing.
- WASHING INSTRUCTIONS Machine wash cold with like colours. Once your slip comes out of the washing machine, shake it out and hang to dry. (dries in less than an hour!)
- THE HIGH-QUALITY CONSTRUCTION Made in a relaxed, benevolent, non-factory environment in Canada by Dear Lil' Devas ~ Yoga Clothing and Accessories Infused with Good Vibes!
When worn as a slip or a skirt, these are meant to fall just at or below your knees. Because people's proportions are so different, and everyone has a different preference for how low on their hips they like a waistband to be, we find that even some tall people prefer the Shorter Length of slip, especially when wearing with the Original Dream Pants.
These are Dear Lil' Devas Length Recommendations:
Shorter Length: at or just below your knees for people 5'5" / 165cm tall or less
Longer Length: at or just below your knees for people from 5'5" / 165cm tall to 5'9"/ 175cm tall
Longest Length: at or just below your knees for people over 5'9"/175cm tall
The actual length measurements of the slips are:
Shorter Length: 52cm or 20.5"
Longer Length: 62cm or 24.5"
Longest Length: 72cm or 28.5"
O/S: Fits people with hips up to 112cm or 44"
XL: Fits people with hips up to 127cm of 50"
In case you would like to construct a two-toned skirt with two slips, or wear with one of the Reversible Tops, our colour suggestions are as follows:
Greens and blues look beautiful together, although Steel Blue looks good with any other colours except the other blues. Darkest Espresso, Amethyst, Grape, Shanti Green, Maroon, Deepest Red and Sattvic Orange look amazing with ANY contrasting colours.
Clearance: Assorted Colours and Sizes Light Weight Cotton Hot Weather Smocks: With Pockets and Optional Belt$38.00
This clearance page contains a limited number of first-quality Hot Weather Smocks in various colours and sizes. The choices are shown in the drop-down menu below. A Companion for the Original Light Weight Cotton Dream Pants...
Clearance: ANANDA BLUE Original Light Weight Cotton Dream Pants: Loose-Fitting Yoga Pants for Women$35.00
This clearance page contains a limited number of first-quality Original Dream Pants in the colour Ananda Blue. Better than bare in the heat! Loose fitting, comfortable and beautifully colourful. Lightweight 100% Indian Cotton,...
This clearance page contains a limited number of first-quality Original Yoga Bloomers in the colour Ananda Blue. (sorry, we don't have a picture of the ananda yoga bloomers) - to get an idea of...
This clearance page contains a limited number of first-quality Thicker Bamboo Short Sleeved T-Shirts for Women in various colours and sizes. The choices are shown in the drop-down menu below. Due to requests from our...