These t-shirts were designed with "comfortable, cool, simple elegance" in mind. A tee to just throw on over anything (we especially recommend over our Dream Pants or Long Cotton Skirts of course) for an instant, put-together look. For every situation - from an afternoon garden party (oh yes, there will be lots of those this summer :-) to a walk along the beach, to a quick cover-up after yoga class.
Instant Elegance T-Shirts are available in a variety of fabrics. At first we were just going to make them solely from 100% cotton jersey, but we realized how beautiful they were out of Dear Lil' Devas classic bamboo jersey, and could not resist including the bamboo in the line-up.
While Supplies Last
- THE FABRIC A range of fabric choices. 100% Cotton Light Weight Jersey for the Lily colour, 100% Cotton Medium Weight Jersey for the "Marin" (navy). The colours: Coral, Ash, Royal Blue, Ivory and Kelly Green are Dear Lil' Devas classic 70% Viscose from Bamboo and 30% Organic Cotton fabric that we use for our Bamboo Dream Pants, and regular T-Shirts and Tank Tops.
- THE DESIGN Breezy, drapey, cool and comfy. AND... as you've probably already gleaned, these tees are very elegant :-)
- DEAR LIL' DEVAS SIGNATURE CONTRASTING STITCHING Besides the beautiful shape, this is what makes these tees elegant - the lovely stitching detail.
- EASE OF CARE Machine wash cold, hang to dry.
- THE HIGH-QUALITY CONSTRUCTION Made in a relaxed, benevolent, non-factory environment in Canada by Dear Lil' Devas ~ Yoga Clothing and Accessories Infused with Good Vibes!
What is more airy, comfortable and elegant than a long skirt on a hot summer's day? We've been savouring this design for some years now, the cut and length inspired by Indian "Petticoats",...
100% Cotton (no stretch - hooray!) Denim in a 6 ounce weight. This is a light-weight denim suitable for spring daytime and summer nights. These pants feature pockets, and a cuff at the...
A Companion for the Original Light Weight Cotton Dream Pants - the same beautiful vibrantly coloured Indian Cotton that gets softer and softer with use and laundering. (Rosie here, I do tend to personify our...
Oh this skirt!! What a wonderful time we've had designing it. We're in beautiful, vibrant-colour heaven!! Wearing this skirt in the heat is pure BLISS; the way it hangs, the understated feminimity of...