without Pockets: $35.00, with Pockets: $43.00
Rosie here, I think this may well be the most versatile item that we have ever made!!!
The adjustable soft yet strong elastic drawstring allows this piece to be:
1) An additional layer over your Original Dream Pants (or any pants). Add pockets to your slip for increased utility.
2) Simply an extremely light-weight slip/skirt all by itself. I wear a pair of our knicker-slips under because just one slip is see-though, but I don't mind that when I have my knicker-slip underneath. You'll see me below in the pictures - I'm the one with the red top on walking down the stairs, opes and with my bike of course :-)
3) Two slips together = a beautiful skirt! and two different colours and lengths makes it totally fun!!
4) An extremely light-weight halter top, useful for the hottest summer days or beachwear.
Please scroll through the pictures by clicking on the big picture window at the top. We have added explanations of how the slip is being worn below each picture.
- THE FABRIC Better than bare! Dear Lil' Devas' 100% Indian Cotton is so lightweight that you will feel like you are not wearing anything at all! This beautiful cotton gets softer and softer with use and washing.
- WASHING INSTRUCTIONS Machine wash cold with like colours. Once your slip comes out of the washing machine, shake it out and hang to dry. (dries in less than an hour!)
- THE SLIP'S VERSATILITY A top, or a bottom! And, the colour choices!
- POCKETS? Yes, some of us just simply cannot live without them. We've made them optional, because you wouldn't want/need them if you decided to wear your slip underneath another slip, or if you would like to wear as a halter top, pockets wouldn't be a good idea, because they are built into the sideseams, and the sideseam comes to the front when you wear as a halter. (please see the pictures). But, pockets are sure nice to have when wearing out and about overtop of the Original Dream Pants - almost like putting an apron on.
- THE HIGH-QUALITY CONSTRUCTION Made in a relaxed, benevolent, non-factory environment in Canada by Dear Lil' Devas ~ Yoga Clothing and Accessories Infused with Good Vibes!
When worn as a slip or a skirt, these are meant to fall just at or below your knees. Because people's proportions are so different, and everyone has a different preference for how low on their hips they like a waistband to be, we find that even some tall people prefer the Shorter Length of slip, especially when wearing with the Original Dream Pants.
These are Dear Lil' Devas Length Recommendations:
Shorter Length: at or just below your knees for people 5'5" / 165cm tall or less
Longer Length: at or just below your knees for people from 5'5" / 165cm tall to 5'9"/ 175cm tall
Longest Length: at or just below your knees for people over 5'9"/175cm tall
The actual length measurements of the slips are:
Shorter Length: 52cm or 20.5"
Longer Length: 62cm or 24.5"
Longest Length: 72cm or 28.5"
O/S: Fits people with hips up to 112cm or 44"
XL: Fits people with hips up to 127cm of 50"
*a tip: if you intend to wear as a halter top and would like it to be extra-airy, go for the XL :-)
In case you would like to construct a two-toned skirt with two slips, or wear with one of the Reversible Tops, our colour suggestions are as follows:
Greens and blues look beautiful together, although Steel Blue looks good with any other colours except the other blues. Darkest Espresso, Amethyst, Grape, Shanti Green, Maroon, Deepest Red and Sattvic Orange look amazing with ANY contrasting colours.
What Our Customers Are Saying
I am joyously returning for more of your wonderful DLD clothing! In my quest to simplify my choices, reduce my footprint and celebrate my middle-aged zen I am delighted to partner with you , Rosie and the DLD team! Thank you for being my go-to as I integrate the values of real comfort, and hand-made clothing into my wardrobe choices. Your designs are beautiful and the clothes are so mindfully made. The fabrics, especially the linens (my fav!), have blown me away. And of course, I could live in the bamboo dream pants forever!! I couldn't be more pleased with the quality of your beautiful offerings and the whole-hearted nature of DLD's customer service, which is utterly exceptional :) Thank you all - for all you do!!!
Fanstastic Customer Service!!! I am extremely happy that I found Dear Lil' Devas, the customer service that I received since I bought my sleep mask is incredible, one of the best I have ever had. Thank you for providing a goo d quality product, thank you for the great customer service, and thank you for not producing the mask in a different country :)
I recently spent a month in India and I am very grateful for having brought 2 pairs of Dream Pants with me. Not only are they super comfortable (which is very important if your flight ends up taking 20 hours!) , but they are extremely light in weight and take up very little space. Additionally, they wash easily and dry overnight. I highly recommend them for any type of travelling, especially in hot climates because they not only covered me from the sun but were very breathable. Thanks Dear Lil' Devas for helping to make my trip so enjoyable! Cheers!
You may also enjoy:
What is more airy, comfortable and elegant than a long skirt on a hot summer's day? We've been savouring this design for some years now, the cut and length inspired by Indian "Petticoats",...
100% Cotton (no stretch - hooray!) Denim in a 6 ounce weight. This is a light-weight denim suitable for spring daytime and summer nights. These Denim Dream Pants for Men are different than...
100% Cotton (no stretch - hooray!) Denim in a 6 ounce weight. This is a light-weight denim suitable for spring daytime and summer nights. These pants feature pockets, and a cuff at the...