Dear Lil' Devas 100% Linen Shrug. This elegant accessory could also be called a cape, or a capelet, poncho, closed shawl.
After much anticipation and excitement, the three new colours of linen came in! We first we made up the Linen Dream Pants for Women. Those were so incredible in these three new gemstone colours and so luxurious to wear. The feel of the fabric itself just makes one want to wrap oneself in it, so we designed a way that we easily can :-)
And... the outfits are stunning. But, the Pure Linen Shrug also stands on its own two feet; a piece to complement and brighten up even the most formal outfit - or not... with jeans it works too.
Pictured to your left our new linen: Ruby Red, Deep Sapphire and Moonstone. This linen comes from a mill in Italy and in a certain light has that subtle shimmer that high quality pure linen often has.
Not pictured to your left, but available all the same are the colours Pure White and Licorice. These two colours of linen are a slightly heavier weight (190gsm as opposed to 170gsm), and crisper than the new colours. (they soften with use and laundering of course).
- THE FABRIC 100% Linen: machine wash cold, hang to dry (the linen dries soooo fast!)
- THE DESIGN The diagram on the back of the hangtag (see the images) shows three different ways that Pure Linen Shrugs can be worn - we're pretty sure that there are other ways at well :-)
- THE HANGTAG This is kind of funny, I have (Rosie here), never listed a hangtag, that's the piece of paper attached to the garment, as a "Feature" for one of our items. But, we were just so surprised and pleased by our friend's daughter Madison's drawings (please see the images on the hangtags to your left) that I just must mention it here!
- THE HIGH-QUALITY CONSTRUCTION Made in a relaxed, benevolent, non-factory environment in Canada by Dear Lil' Devas ~ Yoga Clothing and Accessories Infused with Good Vibes!
- Up to Size 18 (44" or 112cm bust)
NEW LINEN PANTS COLOURS!!Rosie here, announcing... Dear Lil' Devas new "regular weight linen" has arrived!! We are so excited and are having such a nice time working with it. There are THREE new beautiful...
NEW LINEN COLOURS! In a time when reusable handkerchiefs were used, linen was the textile of choice. This must be because of its excellent absorbency. Not too many people use handkerchiefs these days, what...
NEW LINEN COLOURS! The absorbency of this beautiful linen astonished us when we tried it out in our kitchen. It is certainly easy to understand why linen was once a common kitchen textile! Sadly,...
Here is what our happy customer wrote when she sent us the picture of the Midnight Blue Pants taken at the Athabasca Ice Field in The Rockies on Hwy 93 in Alberta. "I...