Yoga pants that are as laid-back as you are! Loose fitting, comfortable and beautifully colourful. 100% Cotton, a traditional style reminiscent of ancient yogic tradition. The cotton naturally wicks away moisture from your body, allowing your body to breathe!
- THE FABRIC 100% Cotton, thicker than Dear Lil' Devas' Original Dream Pants, but with the same advantage that the natural fibres wick away moisture and allow your body to breathe!
- THE DESIGN Engineered specifically for the range of movement in yoga; the non-constricting, time-honoured style allows you to move freely through the most dynamic asanas.
- THE HIGH-QUALITY CONSTRUCTION Made in a relaxed, benevolent, non-factory environment in Canada by Dear Lil' Devas ~ Yoga Clothing and Accessories Infused with Good Vibes!
- PREMIUM "Vijanthy" SEAMS Finished on the outside of the pants to be chafe-free and smooth against your skin. A source of proprietary pride - our Production Manager, Vijanthy has perfected these seams over the last decade)
- THE FOUR CHOICES OF PANT LEG BOTTOMS The top portion of the Thicker Dream Pants are all the same, but people have different preferences when it comes to the bottom pant leg features. Available: With Cuff (Length 1 only; a beautiful detail that allows the pants to be worn as capris for taller women), as Regular Bottoms, as Bloomers (beautiful smocked detail at the bottom of the pants allows them to gently stop at the calf in inverted poses), with Elasticized Cuffs (same purpose as the bloomers but without the smocking detail) see the second thumbnail image to your left
- THE TRADEMARK BOTTOM Allows the pants to stretch with you, without riding up or down.
- KNOT JUST ANY OLD DRAWSTRING Why? - because it does up securely, AND comes undone easily - even when wet after the most intense workout.
You may also enjoy:
Early in 2014 (this is Rosie, designer for Dear Lil' Devas speaking), I was contacted by our dear, dear old friends and customers who I'll call R. & R. (coincidentally very apt lol)....
What is more airy, comfortable and elegant than a long skirt on a hot summer's day? We've been savouring this design for some years now, the cut and length inspired by Indian "Petticoats",...
Oh this skirt!! What a wonderful time we've had designing it. We're in beautiful, vibrant-colour heaven!! Wearing this skirt in the heat is pure BLISS; the way it hangs, the understated feminimity of...