Back again due to resumed fabric availability, hooray!!! These Bamboo Dream Pants have been a favourite of Dear Lil' Devas enthusiasts since 2005!
The available colours are now different than the colours in the pictures, we have blue, aubergine, black and burgundy bamboo! (please see the colour swatches below, or in the pictures).
Loose-fitting yoga pants made of a beautiful knit fabric blend of viscose from bamboo and organic cotton. The softness of the fabric and the way these pants beautifully drape is what will make you not want to take them off!
- THE FABRIC Made from a beautiful soft knit fabric that has been prepared in a special environmentally-friendly way. 70% Viscose from Bamboo | 30% Organic Cotton
- THE DESIGN The non-constrictive style with Dear Lil' Devas' panel bottom allows your body to breathe, while allowing you to perform dynamic asanas.
- THE TRADEMARK BOTTOM The unique trademark bottom allows the pants to stretch without riding up or down: no plumber's butt here!
- KNOT JUST ANY OLD DRAWSTRING Why? - because it does up securely, AND comes undone easily - even when wet after the most intense workout.
- NO SILVER NITRATE Silver Nitrate is an antibacterial chemical treatment that is applied to a lot of activewear, but not ours :-)
- THE HIGH-QUALITY CONSTRUCTION Made in a relaxed, benevolent, non-factory environment in Canada by Dear Lil' Devas ~ Yoga Clothing and Accessories Infused with Good Vibes!
You may also enjoy:
Back again due to resumed fabric availability, hooray!!! These Bamboo Dream Pants have been a favourite of Dear Lil' Devas enthusiasts since 2005! The available colours are now different than the colours in...
What is more airy, comfortable and elegant than a long skirt on a hot summer's day? We've been savouring this design for some years now, the cut and length inspired by Indian "Petticoats",...
With Pockets: $120 | Without Pockets: $105 100% Cotton (no stretch - hooray!) Denim in a 6 ounce weight. This is a light-weight denim suitable for spring daytime and summer nights. These Denim...