These are really, as one person put it: "a sweater for your legs". Handy, because they are loose enough to put on overtop of any yoga pants, or even jeans. Instant warmth.
100% Recycled Polyester Microfleece, which means; a lot of used plastic bottles went into the making of these pants! Traditionally here at Dear Lil' Devas, we use purely cellulose fibres for our garments - because of their breathability however, polyester fleece is a beautifully warm, soft fabric. Now that we can get it made from fully recycled materials, we just couldn't resist using it to make our Warm...est! Pants. Perfect for camping or putting on on a cold winter's day.
- THE FABRIC 100% Polyester Fleece with 100% recycled content!
- THE DESIGN These fleece yoga pants are designed to be worn alone, or overtop of your Dream Pants - perfect for your walk to the studio on a winter's day.
- STRAIGHT LEG OR CINCHED AT BOTTOM Choose between a loosely elasticized bottom cuff, or a straight cuff
- DEEP SIDE POCKETS Lined with the same beautiful fleece fabric as the pants to keep your hands toasty warm!
- THE TRADEMARK BOTTOM Allows the pants to stretch with you, without riding up or down.
- KNOT JUST ANY OLD DRAWSTRING This grosgrain drawstring does up securely, AND comes undone easily - even when wet after the most intense workout.
- GOOD ALL YEAR AROUND Whether you're walking your children to the bus stop in winter, or relaxing around the campfire in the summer, these are really the most addictive pants - hard to do without!
- THE HIGH-QUALITY CONSTRUCTION Made in a relaxed, benevolent, non-factory environment in Canada by Dear Lil' Devas ~ Yoga Clothing and Accessories Infused with Good Vibes!
You may also enjoy:
100% Cotton (no stretch - hooray!) Denim in a 6 ounce weight. This is a light-weight denim suitable for spring daytime and summer nights. These Denim Dream Pants for Men are different than...
100% Cotton (no stretch - hooray!) Denim in a 6 ounce weight. This is a light-weight denim suitable for spring daytime and summer nights. These pants feature pockets, and a cuff at the...
Hello everyone, Rosie here. We've got now SIXTEEN colours of linen - my dream has come true!!! The very day that our wonderful linen first came in (back in November, 2017), my niece Jocelyn was visiting (her...