Better than bare in the heat! Loose fitting, comfortable and beautifully colourful. Lightweight 100% Indian Cotton, a traditional style reminiscent of ancient yogic tradition. The cotton naturally wicks away moisture from your body, allowing your body to breathe!
- THE FABRIC Better than bare! Dear Lil' Devas' 100% Indian Cotton is so lightweight that you will feel like you are not wearing pants at all. The natural fibres wick away moisture and allow your body to breathe and release its toxins. This beautiful cotton gets softer and softer with use and washing.
- THE DESIGN Engineered specifically for the range of movement in yoga; the non-constricting, time-honoured style allows you to move freely through the most dynamic asanas.
- PREMIUM "Vijanthy" SEAMS Finished on the outside of the pants to be chafe-free and smooth against your skin. A source of proprietary pride - our Production Manager, Vijanthy has perfected these seams over the decade)
- THE TRADEMARK BOTTOM Allows the pants to stretch with you, without riding up or down.
- KNOT JUST ANY OLD DRAWSTRING Why? - because it does up securely, AND comes undone easily - even when wet after the most intense workout.
- THE HIGH-QUALITY CONSTRUCTION Made in a relaxed, benevolent, non-factory environment in Canada by Dear Lil' Devas ~ Yoga Clothing and Accessories Infused with Good Vibes.
- THE ORIGINAL DREAM PANTS STORY Read about how Dear Lil' Devas came to be. The Original Dream Pants Story, is our story.
You may also enjoy:
Early in 2014 (this is Rosie, designer for Dear Lil' Devas speaking), I was contacted by our dear, dear old friends and customers who I'll call R. & R. (coincidentally very apt lol)....
What is more airy, comfortable and elegant than a long skirt on a hot summer's day? We've been savouring this design for some years now, the cut and length inspired by Indian "Petticoats",...
A Companion for the Original Light Weight Cotton Dream Pants - the same beautiful vibrantly coloured Indian Cotton that gets softer and softer with use and laundering. (Rosie here, I do tend to personify our...