Dear Lil' Devas Original Yoga Bloomers are the same design and fabric as the Original Light Weight Cotton Dream Pants but with a loose smocking at the bottom of the pant legs. The creation of the bloomers was purely serendipitous; an afternoon's experiment after a friend asked if we could cinch the bottom of the Dream Pants for inverted poses, and the "Yoga Bloomers" were born. The smocking produces beautiful gathers at the ankles, but is not tight. Just tight enough so that the pant legs loosely stop at the base of your calf muscle when you are in an inverted position.
- THE FABRIC Better than bare! Dear Lil' Devas' 100% Indian Cotton (Lightweight Yoga Bloomers and Lightweight Cotton Dream Pants) is so lightweight that you will feel like you are not wearing pants at all. The natural fibres wick away moisture and allow your body to breathe and release its toxins. This beautiful cotton gets softer and softer with use and washing.
- THE DESIGN Engineered specifically for the range of movement in yoga; the non-constricting, time-honoured style allows you to move freely through the most dynamic asanas.
- PREMIUM "Vijanthy" SEAMS Take three times longer to sew than regular industrial seams and are very strong. Finished on the outside of the pants to be chafe-free and smooth against your skin. (These seams are to Dear Lil' Devas a source of proprietary pride - our Production Manager, Vijanthy has spent many hours this last decade sewing these special seams, and teaching the rest of us to sew them too!)
- THE TRADEMARK BOTTOM Allows the pants to stretch with you, without riding up or down.
- KNOT JUST ANY OLD DRAWSTRING Why? - because it does up securely, AND comes undone easily - even when wet after the most intense workout.
- THE HIGH-QUALITY CONSTRUCTION Made in a relaxed, benevolent, non-factory environment in Canada by Dear Lil' Devas ~ Yoga Clothing and Accessories Infused with Good Vibes!
You may also enjoy:
This simple wrap is lovely for many purposes - can be wrapped around for a quick cover-up over your yoga pants for the walk to the studio, then provides a perfect amount of...
Early in 2014 (this is Rosie, designer for Dear Lil' Devas speaking), I was contacted by our dear, dear old friends and customers who I'll call R. & R. (coincidentally very apt lol)....