Dear Lil' Devas Hemp Dream Pants!!
Now, with many customizable features that you can select in the drop-downs:
- Two Available Styles of OPTIONAL POCKETS (+$15.00 or $25.00)
- A new smaller size
- Black Hemp Pants now available with black stitching and black drawstring OR with the usual dark brown stitching and dark brown drawstring
- THREE choices for the pantleg bottoms: with Big Cuffs, Regular and Cinched
- Optional Red Hemp Label stitched in
Please click on the big picture to open up the "slideshow mode". More info has been added below each picture there :-)
Dear Lil' Devas Hemp Dream Pants are rugged! These are for you if you're looking for a pant that has a thick fabric, but still needs to be able to move with you as you take your body through some rigorous movements - as in gardening, or anything in the great outdoors. If you spend time on your knees these pants are very durable and strong. Thai Yoga Massage practitioners have a penchant for them. Also good for Tai Chi in the autumn.
- THE FABRIC 55% Hemp | 45% Organic Cotton - the natural fibres and non-constricting style allow your body to breathe and release its toxins.
- THICKNESS The Hemp Dream Pants are the most rugged Yoga Pants that Dear Lil' Devas makes. These are for you if you're looking for a pant that has a thick fabric, but needs to be able to move with you as you take your body through some rigorous movements - as in gardening, or anything outdoorsy. If you spend time on your knees these pants are very durable and strong. Thai Yoga Massage practitioners have a penchant for them. Also good for Tai Chi in the autumn.
- WHY HEMP? Hemp, the first and strongest natural fibre to be cultivated, is considered nature's most valuable, versatile and reusable resource. Hemp can be grown in almost any conditions without chemicals and pesticides, and is used in clothing, paper, food, medicine and cosmetics. Hemp's resistance to mildew and bacteria, as well as its high protection performance against UV rays, means that wearing hemp benefits both skin and health.
- THE PREMIUM "VIJANTHY SEAMS" THE PREMIUM "Vijanthy" SEAMS Take three times longer to sew than regular industrial seams and are very strong. Finished on the outside of the pants to be chafe-free and smooth against your skin. (These seams are to Dear Lil' Devas a source of proprietary pride - our former Production Manager, Vijanthy, spent many hours sewing these special seams, and teaching the rest of us to sew them too!)
- THE TRADEMARK PANEL BOTTOM allows the pants to stretch without riding up or down; no plumber's butt here!
- KNOT JUST ANY OLD DRAWSTRING Why? - because it does up securely, AND comes undone easily - even when wet after the most intense workout.
- THE HIGH-QUALITY CONSTRUCTION Made in a relaxed, benevolent, non-factory environment in Canada by Dear Lil' Devas ~ Yoga Clothing and Accessories Infused with Good Vibes!
What Our Customers Are Saying:
Your clothes are alive to me and I love how my body feels in them. It means everything to have a fabric skin that mirrors my own: naturally sourced, lovingly crafted, breathable, durable, designed for movement -- and in an array of glorious colours to inspire and express my mood. Thank you, thank you for who you are and what you do.
I am joyously returning for more of your wonderful DLD clothing! In my quest to simplify my choices, reduce my footprint and celebrate my middle-aged zen I am delighted to partner with you , Rosie and the DLD team! Thank you for being my go-to as I integrate the values of real comfort, and hand-made clothing into my wardrobe choices. Your designs are beautiful and the clothes are so mindfully made. The fabrics, especially the linens (my fav!), have blown me away. And of course, I could live in the bamboo dream pants forever!! I couldn't be more pleased with the quality of your beautiful offerings and the whole-hearted nature of DLD's customer service, which is utterly exceptional :) Thank you all - for all you do!!!
Fanstastic Customer Service!!! I am extremely happy that I found Dear Lil' Devas, the customer service that I received since I bought my sleep mask is incredible, one of the best I have ever had. Thank you for providing a good quality product, thank you for the great customer service, and thank you for not producing the mask in a different country :)
I recently spent a month in India and I am very grateful for having brought 2 pairs of Dream Pants with me. Not only are they super comfortable (which is very important if your flight ends up taking 20 hours!) , but they are extremely light in weight and take up very little space. Additionally, they wash easily and dry overnight. I highly recommend them for any type of travelling, especially in hot climates because they not only covered me from the sun but were very breathable. Thanks Dear Lil' Devas for helping to make my trip so enjoyable! Cheers!
You may also enjoy:
Sorry, we're down to the last colour of this beautiful fabric, last, but NOT least; the lilac is really lovely! What is a Core Warmer? Traditionally known as "Haramaki" in Japanese culture. Hara meaning...
What is more airy, comfortable and elegant than a long skirt on a hot summer's day? We've been savouring this design for some years now, the cut and length inspired by Indian "Petticoats",...
Heaven Sent! Rosie here, it has been a long while since we've been inspired to offer you something made by another company on dearlildevas. The company that makes these wonderful shirts has been...