Back again due to resumed fabric availability, hooray!!! These Bamboo Dream Pants have been a favourite of Dear Lil' Devas enthusiasts since 2005!
The available colours are now different than the colours in the pictures, we have blue, aubergine, black and burgundy bamboo! (please see the colour swatches below, or in the pictures).
Loose-fitting yoga pants made of a beautiful knit fabric blend of viscose from bamboo and organic cotton. The softness of the fabric and the way these pants beautifully drape is what will make you not want to take them off!
- THE FABRIC Made from a beautiful soft knit fabric that has been prepared in a special environmentally-friendly way. 70% Viscose from Bamboo | 30% Organic Cotton
- THE DESIGN The non-constrictive style with Dear Lil' Devas' panel bottom allows your body to breathe, while allowing you to perform dynamic asanas.
- THE TRADEMARK BOTTOM The unique trademark bottom allows the pants to stretch without riding up or down: no plumber's butt here!
- KNOT JUST ANY OLD DRAWSTRING Why? - because it does up securely, AND comes undone easily - even when wet after the most intense workout.
- EXCELLENT MATERNITY PANTS The pants waistband of the pants expand with you as you grow.
- NO SILVER NITRATE Silver Nitrate is an antibacterial chemical treatment that is applied to a lot of activewear, but not ours :-)
- THE HIGH-QUALITY CONSTRUCTION Made in a relaxed, benevolent, non-factory environment in Canada by Dear Lil' Devas ~ Yoga Clothing and Accessories Infused with Good Vibes!
You may also enjoy:
Sorry, we're down to the last colour of this beautiful fabric, last, but NOT least; the lilac is really lovely! What is a Core Warmer? Traditionally known as "Haramaki" in Japanese culture. Hara meaning...
Back again due to resumed fabric availability, hooray!!! These Bamboo Dream Pants have been a favourite of Dear Lil' Devas enthusiasts since 2005! The available colours are now different than the colours in...
What is more airy, comfortable and elegant than a long skirt on a hot summer's day? We've been savouring this design for some years now, the cut and length inspired by Indian "Petticoats",...