Linen Long Skirts
Dear Lil' Devas classic long skirt, now available in this beautiful linen!! How many times over the years we've made these long skirts from linen - at the request of our customers who love the Cotton Long Skirts. Thank you for the inspiration, we are so pleased to now have them ready and available here!
Beautiful patch pockets on the front, available in three lengths, and at your request, we've added a "Slim Cut" size option.
In the pictures we are wearing the Regular Cut size. It is Rosie here, and although I could just fit in to the slim cut size, my favourite is the Regular Cut and I would also happily wear the Extra-Roomy Cut size. (the more linen around me, the better ;-)
Please scroll through the pictures by clicking on the big picture window at the top. After you do that the photo will open up so that you can scroll through, and information about the garments shown and the models is written at the bottom of the pictures.
- THE FABRIC 100% Linen: machine wash cold, hang to dry.
- THE DESIGN The cut and length inspired by Indian "Petticoats", but from Pure Linen and with pockets.
- THE NO-FUSS STRETCH DRAWSTRING There is a secret to the waistband on these Linen Skirts... after you've tied the ribbon once and adjusted it to a comfortable position, you won't need to tie it again to put the skirt on and take it off. There is a short length of elastic sewn into the inside of the waistband causing the waistband to have some give, much more give than you would expect. This is a bit of a "magical" feature, if I wasn't telling you here, you probably wouldn't realize why it is so comfy! This is an improvement we've added to all our long skirts since May, 2017.
- POCKETS! We love pockets - but, not all pockets are created equally. We are all too familiar with pockets that are either not deep enough, or the opening is too big, and things fall out them. We've made sure that is not the case with our pockets!
- THE HIGH-QUALITY CONSTRUCTION Made in a relaxed, benevolent, non-factory environment in Canada by Dear Lil' Devas ~ Yoga Clothing and Accessories Infused with Good Vibes!
To put your skirt on, you will step into it, so it is important that the opening at the top is large enough to go over your hips.
The Slim Cut size fits people with hips up to 38" or 96cm.
The Regular Cut size fits people with hips up to 42" or 106cm
The Extra-Roomy size fits people with hips up to 50" or 127cm.
*The adjustable drawstring waist causes the length to be adjustable too - you can wear your skirt wherever it feels comfortable; around your waist, at your hips, or anywhere inbetween ;-)
*the most accurate way to be sure of your length is to put a measuring tape at the point on your hip where you will wear the skirt and measure down, to the point where you prefer the skirt to end.
You may also enjoy:
What is more airy, comfortable and elegant than a long skirt on a hot summer's day? We've been savouring this design for some years now, the cut and length inspired by Indian "Petticoats",...
Rosie here, I think this may well be the most versatile item that we have ever made!!! The adjustable soft yet strong elastic drawstring allows this piece to be: 1) An additional layer...
Oh this skirt!! What a wonderful time we've had designing it. We're in beautiful, vibrant-colour heaven!! Wearing this skirt in the heat is pure BLISS; the way it hangs, the understated feminimity of...