Dear Lil' Devas Hemp Dream Pants are rugged! These are for you if you're looking for a pant that has a thick fabric, but still needs to be able to move with you as you take your body through some rigorous movements - as in gardening, or anything in the great outdoors. If you spend time on your knees these pants are very durable and strong. Thai Yoga Massage practitioners have a penchant for them. Also good for Tai Chi in the autumn.
- THE FABRIC 55% Hemp | 45% Cotton - the natural fibres and non-constricting style allow your body to breathe and release its toxins.
- THICKNESS The Hemp Dream Pants are the most rugged Yoga Pants that Dear Lil' Devas makes. These are for you if you're looking for a pant that has a thick fabric, but needs to be able to move with you as you take your body through some rigorous movements - as in gardening, or anything outdoorsy. If you spend time on your knees these pants are very durable and strong. Thai Yoga Massage practitioners have a penchant for them. Also good for Tai Chi in the autumn.
- WHY HEMP? Hemp, the first and strongest natural fibre to be cultivated, is considered nature's most valuable, versatile and reusable resource. Hemp can be grown in almost any conditions without chemicals and pesticides, and is used in clothing, paper, food, medicine and cosmetics. It's resistance to mildew and bacteria, as well as its high protection performance against UV rays, means that wearing hemp benefits both skin and health.
- THE PREMIUM "VIJANTHY SEAMS" THE PREMIUM "Vijanthy" SEAMS Take three times longer to sew than regular industrial seams and are very strong. Finished on the outside of the pants to be chafe-free and smooth against your skin. (These seams are to Dear Lil' Devas a source of proprietary pride - our Production Manager, Vijanthy has spent many hours this last decade sewing these special seams, and teaching the rest of us to sew them too!)
- THE TRADEMARK PANEL BOTTOM allows the pants to stretch without riding up or down; no plumber's butt here!
- KNOT JUST ANY OLD DRAWSTRING Why? - because it does up securely, AND comes undone easily - even when wet after the most intense workout.
- THE HIGH-QUALITY CONSTRUCTION Made in a relaxed, benevolent, non-factory environment in Canada by Dear Lil' Devas ~ Yoga Clothing and Accessories Infused with Good Vibes!
You may also enjoy:
Rosie here, reintroducing Dear Lil' Devas Eco-Dannas! Absolutely a staple accessory - we've used the these for so many purposes. Of course for the classic "tie around your head", and what better moisture-wicking fabric?...
What is a Core Warmer? Traditionally known as "Haramaki" in Japanese culture. Hara meaning "abdomen" (the center of the soul) and maki meaning "to wrap up". It seems that this "keeping your kidneys...
Loose-fitting yoga pants made of a beautiful knit fabric blend of viscose from bamboo and organic cotton. This fabric is very special to us at Dear Lil' Devas as it is knit and low-impact...