60% Cotton | 40% Linen Antique Damask
Rosie here! I'm so delighted with my pillowcase! It looks gorgeous and almost decorative - NOT! It is so extremely practical! Since I'm hovering around fifty years old, I'm confident that my sweating at night will soon be over?! - just wish I'd had one of these made for myself years ago. The antique damask is so very absorbent and quick to dry and my nights are much more manageable :-).
- High Efficiency: dries crazy-fast, you'll never need to put in the dryer (although you can).
- Absorbency: "magnetic" liquid pickup.
- Water Retention: the combination of cotton and linen as well as the damask weave enables these pillowcases to absorb liquid, and to just wick it away!
- Aborbent Cotton Linen Antique Damask Pillowcase Measures: 29" by 20.5" or 74cm by 52cm (fits a conventional sleeping pillow).
- The Design: a simple bag-style pillowcase with a 3" or 7.5cm deep hemmed opening with your choice of coloured accent stitching (or natural).
Additional Antique Damask Linens
- Pack of 20 - Seriously Thirsty Handkerchiefs
- Number One Cloths - Greatly Reduce Toilet Paper Consumption - Pack of 20
- Light Weight Cotton Linen Antique Damask Tea Towels - Set of 4
- Light Weight Cotton Linen Antique Damask Large Hand or Tea Towels - Set of 2
- Light Weight Cotton Linen Antique Damask Bath Sheet
- Enormous Cotton Linen Antique Damask Towel (Single Bed Sized)
- Absorbent Cotton Linen Antique Damask Pillowcase (Regular Sized)
You may also enjoy:
60% Cotton | 40% Linen Antique Damask Recommended Use: instead of toilet paper for #1 Absorbency: "magnetic" liquid pickup Efficiency: one single cloth is as absorbent as a whole handful of toilet paper...
60% Cotton | 40% Linen Antique Damask Recommended Use: instead of paper tissues, napkins or towels Absorbency: "magnetic" liquid pickup Efficiency: one single hankie is as absorbent as a tissue or three :-) Measure:...
60% Cotton | 40% Linen Antique Damask Typical tea-towel size.An optimal blend of natural fibres: linen for absorbency and cotton for retention. Light Weight: a lot lighter than conventional tea-towels but even more absorbent...