60% Cotton | 40% Linen Antique Damask
Typical tea-towel size.
An optimal blend of natural fibres: linen for absorbency and cotton for retention.
- Light Weight: a lot lighter than conventional tea-towels but even more absorbent
- High Efficiency: they dry crazy-fast, you'll never need to put in the dryer (although you can).
- Absorbency: "magnetic" water pickup.
- Water Retention: the cotton component enables these towels to retain a lot of liquid and still be light in weight.
- Hanging Loop: for the kitchen, the loop is big enough so that you can hang it on the knob of a cupboard.
- Typical Tea Towel Size: measure 17" by 22" or 43cm by 56cm
Additional Antique Damask Linens
- Pack of 20 - Seriously Thirsty Handkerchiefs
- Number One Cloths - Greatly Reduce Toilet Paper Consumption - Pack of 20
- Light Weight Cotton Linen Antique Damask Tea Towels - Set of 4
- Light Weight Cotton Linen Antique Damask Large Hand or Tea Towels - Set of 2
- Light Weight Cotton Linen Antique Damask Bath Sheet
- Enormous Cotton Linen Antique Damask Towel (Single Bed Sized)
- Absorbent Cotton Linen Antique Damask Pillowcase (Regular Sized)
You may also enjoy:
60% Cotton | 40% Linen Antique Damask Rosie here! I'm so delighted with my pillowcase! It looks gorgeous and almost decorative - NOT! It is so extremely practical! Since I'm hovering around fifty...
What is more airy, comfortable and elegant than a long skirt on a hot summer's day? We've been savouring this design for some years now, the cut and length inspired by Indian "Petticoats",...
With Pockets: $120 | Without Pockets: $105 100% Cotton (no stretch - hooray!) Denim in a 6 ounce weight. This is a light-weight denim suitable for spring daytime and summer nights. These Denim...