Rosie here, introducing Dear Lil' Devas latest Tea-Towels/Large Hand Towels!
60% Cotton | 40% Linen
An optimal blend of these beautiful fibres.
- Light Weight: a lot lighter than conventional cotton terry-cloth towels. I love to use my Antique Damask Hand Towel as an after-shower turban, it is light weight and stays done up so well that I sometimes forget to take it off!
- High Efficiency: these towels dry crazy-fast, you'll never need to put in the dryer (although you can).
- Absorbency: what I call "magnetic" water pickup.
- Water Retention: the cotton component enables these towels to retain a lot of liquid and still be light in weight.
- Hanging Loop: for the kitchen, the loop is big enough so that you can hang it on the knob of a cupboard.
- Large Hand Towel/Tea Towel Size: measure 22" by 34" or 56cm by 86cm
We also recommend a Damask Bath Sheet for traveling!
You may also enjoy:
Early in 2014 (this is Rosie, designer for Dear Lil' Devas speaking), I was contacted by our dear, dear old friends and customers who I'll call R. & R. (coincidentally very apt lol)....
Bamboo Reusable Mask - Nose Bridge and Snug Around Periphery of Face - Wash Hot in Included Laundry Bag April 2nd, 2020: Rosie here, I wear my bamboo mask now when I go...
What is a Core Warmer? Traditionally known as "Haramaki" in Japanese culture. Hara meaning "abdomen" (the center of the soul) and maki meaning "to wrap up". It seems that this "keeping your kidneys...