Rosie here, introducing Dear Lil' Devas new Damask Bath Sheets.
60% Cotton | 40% Linen
An optimal blend of these beautiful fibres.
- Light Weight: are the best towels ever to take traveling as they roll or fold up to be very small and are extremely light weight. Our Damask Bath Sheets are almost half the weight of the same sized conventional terry-cloth towel.
- High Efficiency: dry crazy-fast, you'll never need to put in the dryer (although you can).
- Absorbency: what I call "magnetic" water pickup.
- Water Retention: the cotton component and the damask weave enables these towels to retain a lot of liquid and still be light in weight.
- Hanging Loop
- Large Bath Sheet Size: measure 38" by 56" or 96cm by 142cm
You may also enjoy:
Sorry, we're down to the last colour of this beautiful fabric, last, but NOT least; the lilac is really lovely! What is a Core Warmer? Traditionally known as "Haramaki" in Japanese culture. Hara meaning...
The Woolen Capes very nicely block the wind! The elegant collar stands away from your neck so that it doesn't come into contact with your skin. Can be used as an extra finishing layer over...
Rosie here, introducing Dear Lil' Devas latest Tea-Towels/Large Hand Towels! 60% Cotton | 40% Linen An optimal blend of these beautiful fibres. Light Weight: a lot lighter than conventional cotton terry-cloth towels. I love to...