Rosie here, introducing Dear Lil' Devas new Damask Bath Sheets.
60% Cotton | 40% Linen
An optimal blend of these beautiful fibres.
- Light Weight: are the best towels ever to take traveling as they roll or fold up to be very small and are extremely light weight. Our Damask Bath Sheets are almost half the weight of the same sized conventional terry-cloth towel.
- High Efficiency: dry crazy-fast, you'll never need to put in the dryer (although you can).
- Absorbency: what I call "magnetic" water pickup.
- Water Retention: the cotton component and the damask weave enables these towels to retain a lot of liquid and still be light in weight.
- Hanging Loop
- Large Bath Sheet Size: measure 38" by 56" or 96cm by 142cm
You may also enjoy:
60% Cotton | 40% Linen Damask Recommended Usage: instead of toilet paper for #1 Efficiency: one single cloth is as soft and absorbent as a whole handful of toilet paper Measure: 6"x 8"...
Rosie here, introducing Dear Lil' Devas latest Tea-Towels/Large Hand Towels! 60% Cotton | 40% Linen An optimal blend of these beautiful fibres. Light Weight: a lot lighter than conventional cotton terry-cloth towels. I love to...
This is Rosie. I'm overjoyed! Our local mask-maker Karina (she's in the picture, wearing a large mask), has happily agreed to use our Quilter's Cotton and Linen fabric scraps to construct our masks for us! So...