Rosie here, introducing Dear Lil' Devas latest Tea-Towels/Large Hand Towels!
60% Cotton | 40% Linen
An optimal blend of these beautiful fibres.
- Light Weight: a lot lighter than conventional cotton terry-cloth towels. I love to use my Antique Damask Hand Towel as an after-shower turban, it is light weight and stays done up so well that I sometimes forget to take it off!
- High Efficiency: these towels dry crazy-fast, you'll never need to put in the dryer (although you can).
- Absorbency: what I call "magnetic" water pickup.
- Water Retention: the cotton component enables these towels to retain a lot of liquid and still be light in weight.
- Hanging Loop: for the kitchen, the loop is big enough so that you can hang it on the knob of a cupboard.
- Large Hand Towel/Tea Towel Size: measure 22" by 34" or 56cm by 86cm
We also recommend a Damask Bath Sheet for traveling!
You may also enjoy:
Hello everyone, Rosie here. We've got now SIXTEEN colours of linen - my dream has come true!!! The very day that our wonderful linen first came in (back in November, 2017), my niece Jocelyn was visiting (her...
Dear Lil' Devas classic long skirt, now available in this beautiful linen!! How many times over the years we've made these long skirts from linen - at the request of our customers who love the Cotton...
"Rosie's Linen Potato Sack Dress" comes in two sizes: O/S S-M (up to bust 39" or 99cm), and Small-Petite (up to bust size 34" or 87cm and if you are small across the...