60% Cotton | 40% Linen Antique Damask
Typical tea-towel size.
An optimal blend of natural fibres: linen for absorbency and cotton for retention.
- Light Weight: a lot lighter than conventional tea-towels but even more absorbent
- High Efficiency: they dry crazy-fast, you'll never need to put in the dryer (although you can).
- Absorbency: "magnetic" water pickup.
- Water Retention: the cotton component enables these towels to retain a lot of liquid and still be light in weight.
- Hanging Loop: for the kitchen, the loop is big enough so that you can hang it on the knob of a cupboard.
- Typical Tea Towel Size: measure 17" by 22" or 43cm by 56cm
Additional Antique Damask Linens
You may also enjoy:
Without Pockets: $120 | With Pockets: $135 Some history of DLD's Linen Dream Pants: The linen dream pants were introduced in 2013 as a "Limited Edition" item. That summer I had been so lucky to...
Dear Lil' Devas classic long skirt, now available in this beautiful linen!! How many times over the years we've made these long skirts from linen - at the request of our customers who love the Cotton...
Without Pockets: $120 With Pockets: $135 Hello everyone, Rosie here. TOWN Pants!! These were designed in response to many requests that we've had from you to please make the Linen Dream Pants without the...