Rosie here, introducing Dear Lil' Devas new Damask Bath Sheets.
60% Cotton | 40% Linen
An optimal blend of these beautiful fibres.
- Light Weight: are the best towels ever to take traveling as they roll or fold up to be very small and are extremely light weight. Our Damask Bath Sheets are almost half the weight of the same sized conventional terry-cloth towel.
- High Efficiency: dry crazy-fast, you'll never need to put in the dryer (although you can).
- Absorbency: what I call "magnetic" water pickup.
- Water Retention: the cotton component and the damask weave enables these towels to retain a lot of liquid and still be light in weight.
- Hanging Loop
- Large Bath Sheet Size: measure 38" by 56" or 96cm by 142cm
You may also enjoy:
Hello everyone, Rosie here. We've got now SIXTEEN colours of linen - my dream has come true!!! The very day that our wonderful linen first came in (back in November, 2017), my niece Jocelyn was visiting (her...
Dear Lil' Devas classic long skirt, now available in this beautiful linen!! How many times over the years we've made these long skirts from linen - at the request of our customers who love the Cotton...
"Rosie's Linen Potato Sack Dress" comes in two sizes: O/S S-M (up to bust 39" or 99cm), and Small-Petite (up to bust size 34" or 87cm and if you are small across the...