NUMBER ONE CLOTHS - Greatly Reduce Toilet Paper Consumption - (Pack of 20)
60% Cotton | 40% Linen Antique Damask
- Recommended Use: instead of toilet paper for #1
- Absorbency: "magnetic" liquid pickup
- Efficiency: one single cloth is as absorbent as a whole handful of toilet paper
- Measure: 6"x 8" or 15cm x 20cm with rounded edges
- Care: You can machine wash and dry, or hand wash and dry overnight
When Tracy in Oregon first asked me to make something like this for her, I thought, (having battled with cloth diapers at various times in my life - the first being when my little brother was born when I was 9 years old), that the process would be a great big pain in the neck. How pleasantly surprised I was to find that when just used for number 1, they're very easy to clean and toilet paper lasts a lot longer in the house!
Tiny Environmental Footprint
Aside from the obvious use of less toilet paper, you'll never have to wash these on their own. They are compact, and in a mesh laundry bag, can just be added to whatever load of laundry you have going.
Additional Antique Damask Linens
- Pack of 20 - Seriously Thirsty Handkerchiefs
- Number One Cloths - Greatly Reduce Toilet Paper Consumption - Pack of 20
- Light Weight Cotton Linen Antique Damask Tea Towels - Set of 4
- Light Weight Cotton Linen Antique Damask Large Hand or Tea Towels - Set of 2
- Light Weight Cotton Linen Antique Damask Bath Sheet
- Enormous Cotton Linen Antique Damask Towel (Single Bed Sized)
- Absorbent Cotton Linen Antique Damask Pillowcase (Regular Sized)
You may also enjoy:
Without Pockets: $125 With Pockets: $140 Three sizes: Slim-mer, Regular and Extra-Roomy (please see the "Sizing" tab above for more information). Introducing Dear Lil' Devas TOWN (conventional backrise) Pants for Women in HEMP!! 55% Hemp |...
Without Pockets: $125 With Pockets: $140 Yes, Dear Lil' Devas super-durable hemp fabric now comes in TOWN (conventional backrise) Pants for Men! Three sizes: Slim-mer, Regular and Extra-Roomy (please see the "Sizing" tab above...
60% Cotton | 40% Linen Antique Damask Recommended Use: instead of paper tissues, napkins or towels Absorbency: "magnetic" liquid pickup Efficiency: one single hankie is as absorbent as a tissue or three :-) Measure:...