60% Cotton | 40% Linen Antique Damask
- Light Weight: are the best towels ever to take traveling as they roll or fold up to be very small and are extremely light weight. Our Damask Bath Sheets are almost half the weight of the same sized conventional terry-cloth towel.
- High Efficiency: dry crazy-fast, you'll never need to put in the dryer (although you can).
- Absorbency: "magnetic" water pickup.
- Water Retention: the cotton component and the damask weave enables these towels to retain a lot of liquid and still be light in weight.
- Hanging Loop
- Large Bath Sheet Size: measure 38" by 56" or 96cm by 142cm
Additional Antique Damask Linens
You may also enjoy:
$25, $50, $100, and so on, up to $300.00 Please choose the denomination in the drop-down below. Delivered to your email instantly after you checkout and that email contains the instructions for your...
Sorry, we're down to the last colour of this beautiful fabric, last, but NOT least; the lilac is really lovely! What is a Core Warmer? Traditionally known as "Haramaki" in Japanese culture. Hara meaning...
Rosie here! 60% Cotton | 40% Linen Antique Damask Light Weight: a lot lighter than conventional cotton terry-cloth towels. I love to use my Antique Damask Hand Towel as an after-shower turban, it is light...