60% Cotton | 40% Linen Antique Damask
Typical tea-towel size.
An optimal blend of natural fibres: linen for absorbency and cotton for retention.
- Light Weight: a lot lighter than conventional tea-towels but even more absorbent
- High Efficiency: they dry crazy-fast, you'll never need to put in the dryer (although you can).
- Absorbency: "magnetic" water pickup.
- Water Retention: the cotton component enables these towels to retain a lot of liquid and still be light in weight.
- Hanging Loop: for the kitchen, the loop is big enough so that you can hang it on the knob of a cupboard.
- Typical Tea Towel Size: measure 17" by 22" or 43cm by 56cm
Additional Antique Damask Linens
You may also enjoy:
60% Cotton | 40% Linen Antique Damask Light Weight: are the best towels ever to take traveling as they roll or fold up to be very small and are extremely light weight. Our...
Rosie here! 60% Cotton | 40% Linen Antique Damask Light Weight: a lot lighter than conventional cotton terry-cloth towels. I love to use my Antique Damask Hand Towel as an after-shower turban, it is light...
New! 60% Cotton | 40% Linen Antique Damask Recommended Use: instead of paper tissues, napkins or towels Absorbency: "magnetic" liquid pickup Efficiency: one single hankie is as absorbent as a tissue or three :-)...