60% Cotton | 40% Linen Antique Damask
- Light Weight: are the best towels ever to take traveling as they roll or fold up to be very small and are extremely light weight. Our Damask Bath Sheets are almost half the weight of the same sized conventional terry-cloth towel.
- High Efficiency: dry crazy-fast, you'll never need to put in the dryer (although you can).
- Absorbency: "magnetic" water pickup.
- Water Retention: the cotton component and the damask weave enables these towels to retain a lot of liquid and still be light in weight.
- Hanging Loop
- Large Bath Sheet Size: measure 38" by 56" or 96cm by 142cm
Additional Antique Damask Linens
You may also enjoy:
Rosie here! 60% Cotton | 40% Linen Antique Damask Light Weight: a lot lighter than conventional cotton terry-cloth towels. I love to use my Antique Damask Hand Towel as an after-shower turban, it is light...
New! 60% Cotton | 40% Linen Antique Damask Typical tea-towel size.An optimal blend of natural fibres: linen for absorbency and cotton for retention. Light Weight: a lot lighter than conventional tea-towels but even more...
New! 60% Cotton | 40% Linen Antique Damask Recommended Use: instead of paper tissues, napkins or towels Absorbency: "magnetic" liquid pickup Efficiency: one single hankie is as absorbent as a tissue or three :-)...