NUMBER ONE CLOTHS - Greatly Reduce Toilet Paper Consumption - (Pack of 20)
60% Cotton | 40% Linen Antique Damask
- Recommended Use: instead of toilet paper for #1
- Absorbency: "magnetic" liquid pickup
- Efficiency: one single cloth is as absorbent as a whole handful of toilet paper
- Measure: 6"x 8" or 15cm x 20cm with rounded edges
- Care: You can machine wash and dry, or hand wash and dry overnight
When Tracy in Oregon first asked me to make something like this for her, I thought, (having battled with cloth diapers at various times in my life - the first being when my little brother was born when I was 9 years old), that the process would be a great big pain in the neck. How pleasantly surprised I was to find that when just used for number 1, they're very easy to clean and toilet paper lasts a lot longer in the house!
Tiny Environmental Footprint
Aside from the obvious use of less toilet paper, you'll never have to wash these on their own. They are compact, and in a mesh laundry bag, can just be added to whatever load of laundry you have going.
Additional Antique Damask Linens
- Pack of 20 - Seriously Thirsty Handkerchiefs
- Number One Cloths - Greatly Reduce Toilet Paper Consumption - Pack of 20
- Light Weight Cotton Linen Antique Damask Tea Towels - Set of 4
- Light Weight Cotton Linen Antique Damask Large Hand or Tea Towels - Set of 2
- Light Weight Cotton Linen Antique Damask Bath Sheet
- Enormous Cotton Linen Antique Damask Towel (Single Bed Sized)
- Absorbent Cotton Linen Antique Damask Pillowcase (Regular Sized)
You may also enjoy:
60% Cotton | 40% Linen Antique Damask Recommended Use: instead of paper tissues, napkins or towels Absorbency: "magnetic" liquid pickup Efficiency: one single hankie is as absorbent as a tissue or three :-) Measure:...
60% Cotton | 40% Linen Antique Damask Typical tea-towel size.An optimal blend of natural fibres: linen for absorbency and cotton for retention. Light Weight: a lot lighter than conventional tea-towels but even more absorbent...
Rosie here! 60% Cotton | 40% Linen Antique Damask Light Weight: a lot lighter than conventional cotton terry-cloth towels. I love to use my Antique Damask Hand Towel as an after-shower turban, it is light...