60% Cotton | 40% Linen Antique Damask
- Recommended Use: instead of paper tissues, napkins or towels
- Absorbency: "magnetic" liquid pickup
- Efficiency: one single hankie is as absorbent as a tissue or three :-)
- Measure: 6"x 8" or 15cm x 20cm with rounded edges
- Care: You can machine wash and dry, or hand wash and dry overnight
Tiny Environmental Footprint
Aside from easily replacing paper tissues, napkins, or paper towels, you'll never have to wash these on their own. They are compact, and in a mesh laundry bag, can just be added to whatever load of laundry you have going.
Additional Antique Damask Linens
You may also enjoy:
60% Cotton | 40% Linen Antique Damask Recommended Use: instead of toilet paper for #1 Absorbency: "magnetic" liquid pickup Efficiency: one single cloth is as absorbent as a whole handful of toilet paper...
New! 60% Cotton | 40% Linen Antique Damask Typical tea-towel size.An optimal blend of natural fibres: linen for absorbency and cotton for retention. Light Weight: a lot lighter than conventional tea-towels but even more...
Rosie here! 60% Cotton | 40% Linen Antique Damask Light Weight: a lot lighter than conventional cotton terry-cloth towels. I love to use my Antique Damask Hand Towel as an after-shower turban, it is light...