60% Cotton | 40% Linen Antique Damask
Typical tea-towel size.
An optimal blend of natural fibres: linen for absorbency and cotton for retention.
- Light Weight: a lot lighter than conventional tea-towels but even more absorbent
- High Efficiency: they dry crazy-fast, you'll never need to put in the dryer (although you can).
- Absorbency: "magnetic" water pickup.
- Water Retention: the cotton component enables these towels to retain a lot of liquid and still be light in weight.
- Hanging Loop: for the kitchen, the loop is big enough so that you can hang it on the knob of a cupboard.
- Typical Tea Towel Size: measure 17" by 22" or 43cm by 56cm
Additional Antique Damask Linens
You may also enjoy:
$25, $50, $100, and so on, up to $300.00 Please choose the denomination in the drop-down below. Delivered to your email instantly after you checkout and that email contains the instructions for your...
Sorry, we're down to the last colour of this beautiful fabric, last, but NOT least; the lilac is really lovely! What is a Core Warmer? Traditionally known as "Haramaki" in Japanese culture. Hara meaning...
60% Cotton | 40% Linen Antique Damask Light Weight: are the best towels ever to take traveling as they roll or fold up to be very small and are extremely light weight. Our...