60% Cotton | 40% Linen Antique Damask
- Recommended Use: instead of paper tissues, napkins or towels
- Absorbency: "magnetic" liquid pickup
- Efficiency: one single hankie is as absorbent as a tissue or three :-)
- Measure: 6"x 8" or 15cm x 20cm with rounded edges
- Care: You can machine wash and dry, or hand wash and dry overnight
Tiny Environmental Footprint
Aside from easily replacing paper tissues, napkins, or paper towels, you'll never have to wash these on their own. They are compact, and in a mesh laundry bag, can just be added to whatever load of laundry you have going.
Additional Antique Damask Linens
You may also enjoy:
$25, $50, $100, and so on, up to $300.00 Please choose the denomination in the drop-down below. Delivered to your email instantly after you checkout and that email contains the instructions for your...
Sorry, we're down to the last colour of this beautiful fabric, last, but NOT least; the lilac is really lovely! What is a Core Warmer? Traditionally known as "Haramaki" in Japanese culture. Hara meaning...
60% Cotton | 40% Linen Antique Damask Light Weight: are the best towels ever to take traveling as they roll or fold up to be very small and are extremely light weight. Our...