60% Cotton | 40% Linen Antique Damask
Rosie here! This towel has been for me the single most life-enhancing item - because of menopausal night sweating! The antique damask is so very absorbent and quick to dry, making my nights much more manageable. Of course, there is rarely a time when a big towel is not of use, so I take it with me everywhere I go these days!
- Light Weight: Almost half the weight of conventional terry-cloth.
- High Efficiency: dries crazy-fast, you'll never need to put in the dryer (although you can).
- Absorbency: "magnetic" water pickup (that's linen component).
- Water Retention: the cotton component and the damask weave enables these towels to absorb liquid, and to just wick it away!
- Enormous (Single Bed Sized) Towel Measures: 75" by 43" or 1.9m by 109cm
Additional Antique Damask Linens
- Absorbent Cotton Linen Antique Damask Pillowcase (Regular Sized)
- Pack of 20 - Seriously Thirsty Handkerchiefs
- Number One Cloths - Greatly Reduce Toilet Paper Consumption - Pack of 20
- Light Weight Cotton Linen Antique Damask Tea Towels - Set of 4
- Light Weight Cotton Linen Antique Damask Large Hand or Tea Towels - Set of 2
- Light Weight Cotton Linen Antique Damask Bath Sheet
- Enormous Cotton Linen Antique Damask Towel (Single Bed Sized)
You may also enjoy:
60% Cotton | 40% Linen Antique Damask Recommended Use: instead of toilet paper for #1 Absorbency: "magnetic" liquid pickup Efficiency: one single cloth is as absorbent as a whole handful of toilet paper...
60% Cotton | 40% Linen Antique Damask Recommended Use: instead of paper tissues, napkins or towels Absorbency: "magnetic" liquid pickup Efficiency: one single hankie is as absorbent as a tissue or three :-) Measure:...
60% Cotton | 40% Linen Antique Damask Typical tea-towel size.An optimal blend of natural fibres: linen for absorbency and cotton for retention. Light Weight: a lot lighter than conventional tea-towels but even more absorbent...